Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man marries robot after giving up on dating scene
Guy in china marries robot ....... this guy could be on to something ..... wife nag too much ... hit the mute button ..... get tired of wife ... upgrade .... trade in for new model ..... had enough of get black face from wife .... pack her off to the junkyard ......  not to mention all the money saved on not pay courts..... lawyers ..... alimony for divorce ....... think he should get nobel prize for saving men everywhere from the nightmare known as marriage with his innovative solution to the problem .... is a fortune to be made marketing robo wives .......

guy marries robot ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I just can't understand this, Is he so Shy he can't communicate with the Opposite Sex? Does he have a passion for Cold Lifeless Plastic? 
I just can't really comment, What was he Fondling before the Robot, Store Manikins, Barbie Dolls?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-13-2017, 06:55 AM)guohua Wrote: I just can't understand this, Is he so Shy he can't communicate with the Opposite Sex? Does he have a passion for Cold Lifeless Plastic? 
I just can't really comment, What was he Fondling before the Robot, Store Manikins, Barbie Dolls?

And...
where do the batteries go?
Is there really a 'Mute' button?
Will it understand the 'Seat-Up' situation?
Does it have the capacity to allow a male to win an argument?
Can it walk past a boutique without the need to purchase something?
After three minutes of love-making, will it comment that it's been hours?
Can the robot-wife actually-physically carry you home from the pub?
Is there any truth to the 'cyborg Mother-In-Law' rumour?
Can it be programmed to know -and remember, where the kitchen is?
Was it designed to be able to exist without a man having to say sorry to it
for no reason?
During the love-making, can it balance a pint glass on it's head?

All important questions.
tinywondering

One can only surmise that this chap has been sneaking into a Wax-Works museum
at night and 'slaking his thirst'!! Lord-knows what any candles in his house look like!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-13-2017, 09:34 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 06:55 AM)guohua Wrote: I just can't understand this, Is he so Shy he can't communicate with the Opposite Sex? Does he have a passion for Cold Lifeless Plastic? 

And...
where do the batteries go?
Is there really a 'Mute' button?
Will it understand the 'Seat-Up' situation?
Does it have the capacity to allow a male to win an argument?
Can it walk past a boutique without the need to purchase something?
After three minutes of love-making, will it comment that it's been hours?
Can the robot-wife actually-physically carry you home from the pub?
Is there any truth to the 'cyborg Mother-In-Law' rumour?
Can it be programmed to know -and remember, where the kitchen is?
Was it designed to be able to exist without a man having to say sorry to it
for no reason?
During the love-making, can it balance a pint glass on it's head?

All important questions.
tinywondering

One can only surmise that this chap has been sneaking into a Wax-Works museum
at night and 'slaking his thirst'!! Lord-knows what any candles in his house look like!

smallrofl
And so the world turns...

Quote:Hackers could order sex robots to KILL their owners, cyber security expert warns.

*'Cyber criminals could easily breach sex robots' inner defences, expert claims
*Hackers could then attack owners by controlling the robots' arms and legs
*If the robots are connected to the internet they could be remotely accessed
*The androids will be far simpler to hack than modern phones and computers 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2451]

'Hackers could one day order sex robots to kill their human lovers, a cyber security expert has warned.
Cyber criminals could easily breach the robots' inner defences and turn them against their human owners,
lecturer Dr Nick Patterson says. Hacking into modern-day robots would be far simpler than accessing
more sophisticated devices like smartphones and computers, he claims.

The technology expert, from Deakin University in Victoria, Australia, told the Star Online: 'Hackers can
hack into a robot or a robotic device and have full control of the connections, arms, legs and other
attached tools like in some cases knives or welding devices.

'Once a robot is hacked, the hacker has full control and can issue instructions to the robot.'
Sex androids will use an operating system, much like modern computers or phones, Dr Patterson said.
This means that if the system is ever connected to the internet it could be vulnerable to hackers.
'The last thing you want is for a hacker to have control over one of these robots,' Dr Patterson said.

'Once hacked they could absolutely be used to perform physical actions for an advantageous scenario
or to cause damage.'

Over the next ten years realistic sex androids will become more common, according to a report published
in July.
Realistic sex robots will bring about a social and technological revolution in Britain, experts claimed.
But politicians and the public need to understand and deal with the ethical issues that sex robots will
pose to society and relationships.

This was the warning from Noel Sharkey, professor of artificial intelligence and robotics at the University
of Sheffield, and Dr Aimee van Wynsberghe, assistant professor in ethics and technology at the Technical
University of Delft in the Netherlands, who coauthored the report.

Supporters of the use of sex robots say they could be useful for lonely people or those unable to form
relationships.

But the researchers sounded grim predictions about the 'dark side' of the advancing technology, that
could mean grappling with issues such as rape and paedophilia.
There are around five makers of sex robots worldwide, with prices ranging from around £4,000 ($5,275)
to more than £11,600 ($15,300) for a 'deluxe' model.

But while they are becoming ever more realistic, scientists say it could be 50 years before robots ar
able to move and talk spontaneously like a partner and have facial expressions that look truly human. 

THE SEX DOLL CONTENDERS.
Harmony - an artificial intelligence based sex bot that can hold conversations, remember what she's told
and has a customizable personality.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2452]

The bizarre doll talks in a Scottish accent, and can be programmed with 18 different personality traits,
including 'shy' and 'sexual.'

The doll also comes with a 'persistent memory' allowing her to build up relationships with her owners. 
The life-like silicon doll is created with a flexible skeleton and requires about 80 hours of work from start
to finish, and even has customised genitalia and interchangeable faces.   
Standard dolls come with the choice of 18 female body types, or two male figures. 
Roxxxy -  Her creator Douglas Hines is working on his 16th version of Roxxxy, but no photos of the new
version have been released since 2010.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2454]

Then, she was presented at a convention and looked clunky, manly, and her lips didn't move when she spoke.
Eva - Built based on moulds of real women's bodies. 
'Our ultra realistic Android Love Dolls are hand made to perfection to create the most perfect human like
silicone sex dolls ever,' the firm behind it says.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2453]

'To make a human like silicone sex doll first we do a full body silicone lifecast on the model in order to make
a perfect replica and ultrarealistic android love doll. '
The robot's maker boasts that she could put herself in 20 different sex positions, and has a fully functional AI
who 'won't complain and is ready 24/7.' 
Samantha -  She is covered in sensors that respond to human touch and can switch between 'family' and
'sexy' mode. She has a functional G-spot. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2455]

The sex robot also has a functional vagina and mouth, according to its Spanish inventor. 
The robot speaks in an American accent and says sexual phrases such as 'I'm on for you all the time', 'nice
and gentle' and 'now then, what's next?' ...'

SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's an excellent way for the Powers That Be to control the human population.  tinysure

He should of married an English woman, cold and lifeless at the best of times  tinyshocked
(09-12-2017, 09:02 AM)Wallfire Wrote: He should of married an English woman, cold and lifeless at the best of times  tinyshocked

Crikey, Wallfire, when I open this page, I have to keep my hand over what you wrote in case
the Missus walks past!!!
(09-12-2017, 09:02 AM)Wallfire Wrote:

He should of married an English woman, cold and lifeless at the best of times  tinyshocked

Not the ones I have known !! But I was not married to them just passing through... Once you got past some of their British stuff they were quite enjoyable in a kinky sort of way hahahaha
Perhaps its best I say no more about this subject  tinysurprised , just encase you lot force me to date an English woman. Now Scot girls, they are fun. tinyinbiglove 
Just teasing guys  tinybiggrin
(09-12-2017, 04:37 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps its best I say no more about this subject  tinysurprised , just encase you lot force me to date an English woman. Now Scot girls, they are fun. tinyinbiglove 

Maybe you should try a Nice Chinese Girl?

If the man and his female robot ever want to have a baby, well... there's this.   tinyshocked 

The theory that robots and computers could replace people, or practically become human, has been ingrained in popular culture for ages. From movies like A.I: Artificial Intelligence, to Ex Machina, to Blade Runner 2049, humans have long been fascinated, and fearful, with the idea that a computer could develop human emotions and gain a sense of humanity.

(09-12-2017, 10:32 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 04:37 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps its best I say no more about this subject  tinysurprised , just encase you lot force me to date an English woman. Now Scot girls, they are fun. tinyinbiglove 

Maybe you should try a Nice Chinese Girl?

Perhaps I should tell you a little about myself.
I dont drink
I dont smoke
I dont like women
And I never NEVER tell any lies  tinyhuh NEVER  tinycrying
@"Wallfire" 
You stated,,,,,,Perhaps I should tell you a little about myself.

I dont drink
I dont smoke
I dont like women
And I never NEVER tell any lies  [Image: tinyhuh.png] NEVER  [Image: tinycrying.png]

That's all good except the last,,,,, Us Chinese Women Like To Be Hugged and Cuddled, need attention, Like All Women.  giantfanning
And Like all women,,,,, Remember, we're right and You're Wrong!
(09-13-2017, 10:29 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Wallfire" 

I dont drink
I dont smoke
I dont like women
And I never NEVER tell any lies  [Image: tinyhuh.png] NEVER  [Image: tinycrying.png]

That's all good except the last,,,,, Us Chinese Women Like To Be Hugged and Cuddled, need attention, Like All Women.  giantfanning
I would like to point out that in my house I am Lord and Master and what my wife says will be done  minusculebonker
(09-14-2017, 12:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 10:29 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Wallfire" 

I dont drink
I dont smoke
I dont like women

I would like to point out that in my house I am Lord and Master and what my wife says will be done  minusculebonker
Yes, like my husband says,,,,"Happy Wife,,, Happy Life."