Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teenager held over suspected Berlin suicide attack plot.
For a moment there, I thought the MSM had forgotten about the EU project's fallout...

Teenager held over suspected Berlin suicide attack plot.

'A teenager has been arrested in Germany on suspicion of planning a suicide attack
in Berlin. Officials said the 17-year-old was detained in the village of Gerswalde, 47 miles
(76km) north of the capital, at around 9am on Tuesday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1892]

Special forces were involved in the operation, according to the Berliner Zeitung newspaper.

Police tweeted: "The Syrian nationality and concrete attack plans could not so far be confirmed.
The investigations continue."

"According to evidence, he joined Jihad and said goodbye to family members," police added.
The Berliner Zeitung reported that security services had intercepted a WhatsApp message about
the planned attack, sent from the suspect to his mother.

Brandenburg state's interior minister, Karl-Heinz Schroter, said the teenager was living in a
home for unaccompanied refugees at the time he was arrested.

He also told the RBB news channel that he had revealed the whereabouts of other jihadists
German media say the home is currently being searched.
Berliner Zeitung said it is thought the suspect had arrived in the country illegally but was recently
registered as an asylum seeker...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
DAMN and they keep willingly letting them into their country.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:He also told the RBB news channel that he had revealed the whereabouts of other jihadists

German media say the home is currently being searched.

Good for them catching this little twerp!   minusculethumbsup2
Thing about teenagers, they are babies inside, just trying to look all big and bad for their peers, so I'm sure it didn't take much to make him "sing". 

I hope his song leads them to many more so they can stop innocent lives from being lost.