Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
William Tompkins with Maj. George Filer & Frank Chille
This article contains an interview with a recent whistle-blower, William Tompkins, and two others who share their experiences during WWII involving the Reptilian ETs.

There is a transcript on the source page, and also an audio file for those who would like to listen to the interview. 

It's quite fascinating! :stumped: 

Quote:
Quote:Tompkins: Well, we sort of left off, in the middle really, and if we could, I'd like to go back to like 1942. If we could start there.

Rense: Okay. Yeah.

Tompkins: There's a situation which I think is hard for people to realize and that is that when the Reptilians made their agreement with Hitler and the SS, it was entirely different than anything else on the planet.

Rense: When you say . . . who . . . I'm sorry, Bill. Who made the agreement?

Tompkins: When Hitler made the agreement to accept the assistance of the Reptilians.

Rense: The off-planet . . . I just wanted to make sure everyone is up to speed. We're talking about a visiting race of intelligent, very intelligent, life that are commonly referred to as the Reptilians. Okay. Go ahead.

Tompkins: Okay. Now, that put Germany into a totally different country. Now, the German people, of course, weren't allowed to even know that this extraterrestrial assistance had been given to the SS. Now when I said given, they were actually given the hardware. They weren't given a book to tell you how to operate a UFO. They were given the UFOs, not just one class, but 7, 8 different classes and types - even large cigar-shaped space vehicles.
Now, the point here is that this meant that the Germans were totally more advanced and capable of learning how to operate these vehicles and go out in space with the Reptilian naval groups and operate with them in the galaxy, essentially doing what Germany was going to do to this planet, which was essentially to take out the people they didn't want on the planet and make the rest of them their slaves.

Rense: Kind of like the Soviet Communists were planning on doing.

Tompkins: Exactly. But the big difference here is that when we got involved in it, it's like when I was working for Admiral Rikibana in 1942, and he had these 29 top Navy operatives, spies, in Germany. And they had been there at least a year before I got into it.

Rense: Uh huh.

Tompkins: They came back as quickly as they could as they got new information.

Rense: Now this is an amazing penetration that American intelligence was able to somehow get, obviously, men who were fluent in German, and got credentials and papers to get them somehow placed in positions of extreme importance in the Third Reich.

Tompkins: They were Naval operatives – Naval spies. And these fellas were brilliant. And so they got into most of the areas in Germany and the occupied countries. They found out about all of these things that were going to take place where Germany then would have UFOs with speeds capable of . . . close to the speed of light.
They had weapons which were so advanced there was nothing that we had here in the United States . . . had any idea of it. So the Germans quickly got themselves . . . put these vehicles in production. And unlike the United States, we had to take the information that the Navy operatives gave us, disseminate it out to all of the top-secret organizations in the United States – Navy facilities, universities, Cal-Tech, JPL, all of Lockheed, Douglas, Boeing. Everybody got packages, okay?
But our position was totally different than the Germans. And several years went by before there were two UFOs that even crashed and that we could look at them.

Rense: Yeah, 1947.

Tompkins: That's right. And so it's extremely interesting that we had to try to reverse engineer everything in those UFOs that were crashed. This took us years.
Related Partial or Limited Disclosure Agenda Revealed in 2016 X-FILES Season 10

Rense: Yeah, the Germans didn't have that obstacle. But there are, obviously, people out there right now that are saying, “What the heck? If they had this technology, how did they lose the war?”

Tompkins: Okay. That's an extremely good question. The easiest way to answer it is that they actually did not lose the war. We didn't win the war. What happened was the Germans were contacted by all of the U.S. Navy and all of the military intelligence groups in the United States. They went in and made arrangements to take a substantial number of German scientists and bring them to the United States. It was called the Paperclip Project.

Rense: Yes, thousands of them. Yeah, there were lots of them.

Tompkins: It wasn't like there were 6 or 7 of them. Like you said, there were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. Now, these Germans, then actually were assigned into the thing called NASA. And they essentially made up 80~90% of NASA. But that was just the first stop.

Continue reading Part 1: Link

Continue to Part 2