Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Base With Many 100 Meter Towers Found On Moon
Quote:Google Moon map is full of alien structures and ships if you know where to look. Marcelo Irazusta found these structures on the moon and they actually show an alien base. This is an extraordinary find. These structures are not many, but one single structure. These little towers are attached to an arm that goes around and has 30% of a dome on the opposite side of the arm. Really cool discovery. The Argentine researcher Marcelo Irazusta, has just published a sensational new discovery. Around one of lunar craters found irregularities that could be four large towers almost 100 meters each. Seran towers? or will be bases? The truth is that over the course of the day, these towers disappear and appear. Strange? The images are from NASA and published by Google Moon. Anyone can see them and study them entering these coordinates: 21 ° 4'52.23 "N 148 ° 39'12.30" E

That's interesting!  Wonder what this is used for? 
It would be nice if someone here had the right program to look that up. If anyone gives it a shot, come back and tell/show us if you see the same thing.

Well, crap! 
My apologies, but you'll have to watch the video that shows the towers on the Source Page. 

Here is another video where a watcher found towers, but be sure to watch the one on the source page too.   Quite impressive.

[url=http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/227695/alien_base_with_many_100_meter_towers_on_it_found_on_moon/][/url]
Just Awesome,,, 
There is something on the Moon, I'll bet it Old, I just can't accept that the moon formed into a sphere at the perfect size and distance for Earths Tides all it affects.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]