Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi says it has the Bomb and hints it will use it
I had first thought that all the talk about Saudi and it's coalition partners were just saber rattling about a ground invasion of Syria.. 350,000 coalition troops, tanks and airpower in the old days might have gotten some serious attention.. But... I do not believe Russia and Iran will just sit there and be over ran by the Wahhabi idiots and their friends.. 

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/916

Quote:In a shocking development, Saudi Arabia has now publicly admitted they possess NUCLEAR BOMBS.  The bombs will protect the ground invasion of Syria by Turkey and Saudi Arabia. . . which puts the Russians in the unenviable position of having to use nuclear weapons to defend themselves and Syria.

Speaking in a television interview Dahham Al-'Anzi of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was discussing why many in the Arab world feel the need for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to be removed from power, and that a ground invasion was not only necessary, but is going to take place!

In the context of the pending invasion, Dahham Al-'Anzi outlined the missiles, planes and other war-fighting equipment the Kingdom has acquired and then revealed "We have a nuclear bomb" and asked the TV Interviewer, "Why do you think we have all these weapons?" He then answered his own question "to protect Arabs and Muslims."

Do a search for "Saudi says it has a nuclear bomb" and see what you think .. Pakistan is the supplier supposedly...
I really hate to be right sometimes.... God damn I HATE being right about some things...but I was saying a few years ago that Saudi Arabia had nuclear capability and had developed it years before. Very quietly. Very discreetly, and at the time? Under the King? Defensive or MAD deployment, IMO. 

Now?

Well.. Thanks Obama .... 

If Saudi moves an army of that size into the battlefield ..or anything like it, to then combine numbers with other forces already engaged who would or could turn sympathetic in fighting a common enemy? 

There...you may now have in physical form...the elements of the battle against Israel and the preceding of Tribulation. 

Oh.. dandy do...I really did want to see this final piece drop into place. A couple more still are missing...but they could appear overnight, given what already has.
Take a look at all the coalition partners involved in the 350,000 force. It has just about anyone you can name in the mid-east.. If they attack Syria, Russia could ( not saying they would mind you) nuke all the capitals and military bases involved the invasion either by ICBM, tactical arty, or cruise missiles. and still have plenty left over to ask "Whose Next" .. 

No Terrorist Arab states after the radioactive dust settles.. Which could have been the plan by TPTB all along... Naw to elegant, no ? 

Bombing hospitals killing millions, invading and destroying Europe and other countries with refugees; life means so little to so many...

I just hope if it goes that far Russia uses a Neutron bomb for the big stuff.. otherwise all the mid-east antiquities (some of the stuff made before they got this version of a religion) will be destroyed.. Mecca and the black meteorite might actually have something to glow about in the middle of the night if this scenario goes down.. No Mecca..... wonder which direction the faithful will knock their heads into the dirt 5 times a day ? Forget I said that ..east will still be the east ... and imagination is strong with these droids..

Can you actually believe people are willing to invade to remove Assad and kill millions along the way; risk nuclear war ?

Yah gotta wonder what NATO will do if Turkey invades and is nuked too ? I think I read someplace that if a NATO country is the aggressor in an unsanctioned act of aggression and gets severely beaten... NATO can sit on their hands and shake their head ? Man I hope that is true.. This game has gone much bigger than a few sand people killing each other..
Oh damnit... It just hit me while I was reading your comment Sky....

Its been bugging me.. Saudi is Saudi and Israel is Israel. Saudi and allied nations invading Syria does NOT an invasion of Israel make..and damn sure doesn't have Russia attacking Israel...which for a couple decades now, is how I've heard people interpret Revelations for real world look in the modern day.

Then..it just hit me, as noted above....how Israel would become the target of the Russian Federation by way of Saudi action,

Sunday Times: Israel, Saudi Arabia Cooperating to Plan Possible Iran Attack

Israelis and Saudis Reveal Secret Talks to Thwart Iran

(rolls eyes and sighs) Yeah... Now I can see, with a couple 'plot twists' to this bad movie ..and not very big ones either ...how Israel takes the hit for Saudi led Coalition action. If nothing else.....Israel and Jordan border Syria. Saudi doesn't. Where are troops crossing at? Are ALL of them flying in with equipment? RORO'ing from Saudi ports? ooo..that won't work well, actually.. Assad is pretty solid on his coastal control. Hmmm..

Yeah..I can see how Israel gets worked into this from past association to feed suspicion, then being the big target to slap BACK at, sitting on the physical edge of the battlefield anyway. 

....might be time we all make sure we're right with our Faiths...and I'm not sure how much I'm kidding on that anymore. There literally are, in my reading and understanding, only 2 pieces left ...and they ARE small ones.