Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is real, not a joke but funny as ...
This is an actual interaction I have been having with someone on a social media site - either they are stupid or stupider.

Names have been removed to protect the innocent (and stupid), apart from one first name.

I don't know what to tell you, We're Trump Supporters and we know very well how the Media and The Democrat politicians can Make Accusations and Twist The Truth. 
I do know that here in Phx, Az. we have more illegals self deporting and that's a good thing.
I also know that My Husband Contacted some Old Friends of his that are Ex-KGB and retired from the Russia's "FSB" (Federal Secret Service), they have heard nothing of contacts with Trump or his Administration before election day.

We both like Trump, he speaks plain English and says what's on his mind.

It's Just As Hard To Talk To a Hillary or Bernie Supporter and point Our Their Very Evident Failings.
But That's OK, We're all Friends Here and Agree To Disagree and Respect Each other.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The assumption (by many) that if you do not like Trump, then you must support Clinton is facile and erroneous.

I do not like Clinton at all and do not endorse or support her, but I dislike Trump, not because he won but is not the right man/person for this job,imho (which I am entitled to).

What galls me is the Trump supporters who are oblivious to his faults and deflect and pivot every time instead of trying to justify his comments, and actions, which is what I showed in that image in the original post, as it really is futile.

Blindly following a leader without looking critically at his/her actions is a very dangerous route.

Oh, and part 2

As it is...The voters believe they elect. Actually they select who is put in front of them. So. they are selecting the lesser of 2 evils but have no idea because they truly believe their words and actions have power. Not.

When the people wake up and see it's ALL FAKE NEWS, REPORTS, STATS... maybe we have a chance.

UNLESS...It gets bloody, messy, violent etc. This belief of "Contact your representatives en-masse is bullshit. Do they have any power to make change? Hell no! Gimme a break!

The entire thing must fall before there is a starting point to rebuild, period.

I could go on for another 10,000 words but I'm tired...both physically and mentally. Trying to make a dollar to survive and waiting for the collapse while planning to survive that.

Jude