Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Women vs Men & Men vs Women...NO! It's Just Nature.
Make sure to watch in its entirety before commenting.

Amazing...

Jude
Good video, he's very well informed and intelligent.
She (Jeniffer) sounds like a 1950's & 1960's era wife and mother.
I don't see that happening again, not with the Self Absorbed Whiny Generation our society is creating.

She speaks of the education system not really teaching or not referencing  to the woman's role as a mother or homemaker (I think it was called), well Mr. G. just said that in the 50's and 60's they use to teach a course in High School called Home Edc, cooking and diaper changing class, while the boys went to wood, metal and auto classes.

Now they teach if you're White You're a Racist and Trash and the reason for all the problems in the world.
They teach, you should feel ashamed and afraid for your personal safety if there is something you don't agree with occurring, you should seek counseling and curl up in your Safe Place With a Puppy!

Sorry, Sorry, I'm Ranting, My Husband Told Me To Talk A  Deep Breath.  minusculeredtantrum
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-28-2016, 02:53 PM)guohua Wrote: Good video, he's very well informed and intelligent.
She (Jeniffer) sounds like a 1950's & 1960's era wife and mother.
I don't see that happening again, not with the Self Absorbed Whiny Generation our society is creating.

She speaks of the education system not really teaching or not referencing  to the woman's role as a mother or homemaker (I think it was called), well Mr. G. just said that in the 50's and 60's they use to teach a course in High School called Home Edc, cooking and diaper changing class, while the boys went to wood, metal and auto classes.

Now they teach if you're White You're a Racist and Trash and the reason for all the problems in the world.
They teach, you should feel ashamed and afraid for your personal safety if there is something you don't agree with occurring, you should seek counseling and curl up in your Safe Place With a Puppy!

Sorry, Sorry, I'm Ranting, My Husband Told Me To Talk A  Deep Breath.  minusculeredtantrum
The Home-Ec classes also went a few years into the seventies and I was the first male to petition the principal that I might take the class. I wanted to learn cooking. I won my case. :)

No one says we have to go back to the 50's but a mixture of the values would be a place to be IMO. And if a woman chose to be that 50's housewife? So be it! Her choice and she shouldn't be made to feel less of a woman for doing so.

Ok, now I'm ranting...:)

Jude
I think there would a lot more women willing to stay home and take care of raising the children and the household chores... if their husband/mate had a job that allowed them to do so.

In today's job market, most couples have to both work just to have a descent life style.  It was a part of the plan put into place long ago to break up the family unit; destroy America from the inside.  But that was only one step in the plan.