Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poor Darth can't hit the ball
I have taught many people on how to hit a golf ball... Women can be easier than guys because if you show them how to use their body they will do it (more or less) where many men will try to overpower the swing with their hands and arms.. However most guys have played some type of sports and if you can show them the similarities or the cross over to golf many catch on quite well.

My wife has started playing these last 4 months and is already shooting in the mid to low 90s.. If she was not so stubborn and quick tempered she could be shooting in the high to mid 80s or lower but it takes time and temperament..

4 months with those score are not to bad for I have to play with guys who have been playing for several years that if it was a skin game she would kick their butt... (on a good day !) I had been playing about 6 months and was shooting in the high to low 90s before I took my first lesion from a real life PGA Tour player.. When he got finished with me my 4 iron would only go 185 yards instead of the 215 I was used to... But I hung in their and tried to do what he said to do and after another 6 months I was shooting in the 70s and driving the ball in tournaments (longest drive champion ) 345 yards... (wish I could still do that!)

Anyway I found this interesting video and thought I would share some insight with those who ever decide to have a go at the little white ball...
LMAO....oh I loved it!!  smallroflmao

I'm glad that Mr.Vader, erm I mean Lord, was able to give it a try. 
Did pretty good with his light saber. ha.

Anyhow, did you show this to your wife?
Bet she busted up laughing if you did.

In the out-takes at the end of the video, when he was asking if the hit was any good and he said "I can't tell"....that's me.
I have no idea of a bad shot vs. a good shot other than the obvious.

Cute video.
Mike Sullivan was a sport (pun intended) for doing that.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(11-03-2016, 04:26 AM)senona Wrote: LMAO....oh I loved it!!  smallroflmao

I'm glad that Mr.Vader, erm I mean Lord, was able to give it a try. 
Did pretty good with his light saber. ha.

Anyhow, did you show this to your wife?
Bet she busted up laughing if you did.

In the out-takes at the end of the video, when he was asking if the hit was any good and he said "I can't tell"....that's me.
I have no idea of a bad shot vs. a good shot other than the obvious.

Cute video.
Mike Sullivan was a  sport (pun intended) for doing that.

I was hoping someone would think it funny in an instructional kinda way ... Thanks for the watch and comment.