Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Former Agent: Clinton “Blatantly Disregarded” Security And Diplomatic Protocols
[Image: 95ee3de4b88241138682a77938393350.png]

Hillary clearly has proven that she has no respect for rules or protocols what so ever, as has been shown thru her actions time and again.
Whether it is putting up a private email server in her basement, destroying phones, erasing emails, or disobeying her security,  Hillary clearly does as SHE wants to. Period.

So can you imagine her god-like attitude if elected as President? minusculespooked
Egomania look out, her she comes!!

Quote:A member of Hillary Clinton’s security detail accused her of “blatantly” disregarding security and diplomatic protocols during trips abroad as secretary of state, according to newly released FBI documents.

The former State Department agent cited incidents in Indonesia and Palestine in which Clinton allegedly ignored security protocols and put the safety of those around her in danger.

The belief among State Department agents was “that Clinton disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press,” according to an FBI interview transcript released Monday.

The FBI interviewed the former State Department agent on Sept. 2, 2015, as part of the investigation into Clinton’s use of a personal email account while secretary of state.
The agent, who had since moved to the Department of Homeland Security, told FBI agents that she served in Clinton’s security detail in 2009.

Now they point out  differences between Condoleeza Rice and Hillary.

One of whom showed respect and manners towards protocol. (Rice)
While the other did as she pleased, disregarding the fact that she put others lives at stake due to her agenda. (Hillary)

Quote:According to an interview transcript released by the FBI on Monday, the agent “described a ‘stark difference’ between” former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice and her successor, Clinton, “with regard to obedience to security and diplomatic protocols.”

“RICE observed strict adherence to State Department security and diplomatic protocols while CLINTON frequently and ‘blatantly’ disregarded them,” the transcript says.

The observation was based on the agent’s “own experience, and information obtained through [REDACTED] and other agents.”

The redacted name may refer to a “spouse” mentioned in the interview who appears to have also served in Clinton’s protective detail, as well as in Rice’s.

Then they go a little into detail on one of  the incidences.

Quote:The agent “explained that Clinton’s protocol breaches were well known throughout Diplomatic Security and were ‘abundant.’”

During a 2009 trip to Jakarta, Indonesia, the agent told the FBI that Clinton asked to visit an area with “security and safety challenges” for a photo opportunity involving a clean stoves initiative.

The security team advised against it “because the route could not be secured and was lined with dangerous circumstances and individuals,” the interview transcript states. However, the advance team that made the recommendation was told by security management that the trip “was going to happen because ‘she wanted it’,” apparently referring to Clinton.

“DS agents felt this excursion into potentially hostile areas placed CLINTON, her staff, the media, and her security detail in unnecessary danger in order to conduct a photo opportunity for ‘her election campaign’,” the transcript states.

Not good having someone with an attitude like that, that puts herself first above all others no matter at the cost.
Can only imagine what she would do once elected to the White House.

Then there is the matter of cozying up to some in the media, making nice with them for good coverage.

Quote:“DS agents felt CLINTON traveled with hand-picked media who would present her in favorable light in order to garner political support,” the transcript adds.

“It was also believed that Clinton disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press.”

The State Department agent also described another incident in which, while traveling in an armored vehicle in Palestine, Clinton “ordered the limousine driver, believed to be [REDACTED] to open the window while in ‘occupied territory,’ referring to a dangerous area of the West Bank.”

Quote:At first, the driver declined Clinton’s request, the agent said, but “repeated demands by CLINTON forced him to open his window despite the danger to himself and the occupants.”

The agent also accused Clinton of breaching protocol by riding in the armored limousine and arriving at events abroad with her chief of staff, Huma Abedin, instead of the local ambassador.

“This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol,” the transcript states.

The agent also said she believed “Abedin herself was often responsible for overriding security and diplomatic protocols” on Clinton’s behalf.

The agent told FBI interviewers that Clinton’s alleged breaches were “often communicated” back to the State Department through official cables.

Then there is the treatment of the State Dept Agents by Hillary.
Sounds pretty much in line with past security that worked around her years ago.

Quote:The agent said that Clinton’s treatment of State Department agents “was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” and that it became “difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

Another former State Department agent also told the FBI in 2015 that Clinton’s tenure “brought about significant changes to established security and diplomatic protocols owing to dissimilar management styles and attitudes” between her and Rice, although he had no information regarding security violations or handling of classified information.

Source

Oh yeah, we have a lot to look forward to if she wins. /sarcasm

The way she does in private is a clue to how she will treat us.
She will say and do as she pleases regardless.

Especially to get elected.

Hillary is a power hungry narcissist that will do as she pleases no matter who likes it and who doesn't.
She has only one person in mind that she cares about......HERSELF.
Even if it means putting others at risk.

Hillary craves power, that is what drives her.

She will never stop dealing with her crony friends either.
They will be who she caters to --the Lobbyists, Special Interest groups & Wall Street-- not the American people.

#crookedhillary
#neverhillary

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

'Blatantly disregarded' is a fairly scanty euphemism for her political behavior to say the least!

I was looking into the story...
'Donald Trump and Republican supporters have been feasting on a Wall
Street Journal story about campaign contributions that Virginia Gov. Terry
McAuliffe authorized last year in a Northern Virginia state Senate race.

McAuliffe, of course, is a confidant of the Clinton family. And the candidate
his PAC showered $452,500 on, Jill McCabe of Loudoun County, is married
to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe — who oversaw the bureau’s
investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was
at the State Department...'
TheWashingtonPost:

The article argues that the FBI Deputy Director's wife was never important
in the FBI reluctance to investigate the email scandal until March 2015 and
so I went to take a little look-see!

Here's what I found and it's all from here: SOURCE:
...And here's some excerpts.

'June 9, 2000: Clinton says she doesn’t want to use email,
due to the many times she’s been investigated.

Home video footage from a private fundraiser shows Senator Clinton talking
about how she has deliberately avoided using email so she wouldn’t leave a
paper trail.

“As much as I’ve been investigated and all of that, you know, why would I?
I don’t even want… Why would I ever want to do email? Can you imagine?”

But apparently necessity will force her to change her mind, and it is known that
by 2006 she will start using a BlackBerry for email.
(ABC News, 3/6/2015) (ABC News Video, 3/6/2015)...'

June 20, 2007: Clinton publicly criticizes the Bush administration’s
use of non-governmental email accounts.

While campaigning for president, Clinton says, “Our Constitution is being shredded.
We know about the secret wiretaps. We know about secret military tribunals, the secret
White House email accounts. […] It’s a stunning record of secrecy and corruption, of
cronyism run amok.” (ABC News, 3/6/2015) (The Hill, 3/5/2015)

This is a reference to a scandal that became public earlier in the month, where it was
found that White House adviser Karl Rove and other officials had used private email
accounts and then deleted all their emails before investigators could get them.
(Vox, 3/2/2015) (YouTube Video, 6/20/2007)...'

Through...

'...January 28, 2009: The first known email using Clinton’s private server
is sent by Clinton, despite her claim she won’t use it for two more months.

Clinton exchanges 19 emails with Army General David Petraeus, who is chief of the US
Central Command at the time. The exchange will continue into February 2009.

In 2015, Clinton will claim that she didn’t start using her email account for government
work until March 18, 2009. As a result, all the emails she will later hand over to the State
Department will be from March 18 or later.
These emails have not yet been made public. (The Washington Post, 3/27/2016)

In August 2015, in a sworn deposition to a federal court, Clinton will claim:
“I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true
and correct:
While I do not know what information may be ‘responsive’ for purposes of this law suit,
I have directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially
were federal records he provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief,
this has been done.” (Judicial Watch, 8/10/2015)

The 19 emails between Clinton and Petraeus from January 2009 will be discovered by
the Defense Department in September 2015, one month after Clinton’s sworn deposition.
Presumably, they come from Petraeus’ email account. (Reuters, 9/26/2016...')

And...

March 18, 2009: Clinton claims she starts using her private email address
on this day, despite emails proving otherwise.

In 2015, Clinton will name this as the date she begins using a private email server and
her email account hdr22@clintonemail.com for government business.
Around this time, she also allegedly stops using an email address she used as a
senator: hr15@att.blackberry.net, also known as hr15@mycingular.blackberry.net
(AT&T and Cingular are the same company).

The Wall Street Journal will later report, “Messages from the account she used as a senator
[prior to this date] are lost and could not be retrieved, her office said.”

She is said to keep the AT&T account working through September 2009, but she always
replies from her clintonemail.com address. However, emails from as early as January 28, 2009
using her new private email address will later be found.

The FBI’s Clinton investigation will later conclude that the FBI “did not recover any information
indicating that Clinton sent an email from her hrl5@att.blackberry.net email after March 18,
2009.” (Federal Bureau of Investigation, 9/2/2016)

And it goes on, right up to:

'...May 26, 2016: Clinton doubles down with her justifications, contradicting the
inspector general’s report.

Clinton is interviewed by ABC News one day after the release of the State Department
inspector general’s report criticizing her email practices.

The ABC News headline about the interview says she “doubles down” on defending her past
behavior. “This report makes clear that personal email use was the practice for other secretaries
of state. It was allowed. And the rules have been clarified since I left.”

But, as ABC News points out, the report showed “that Clinton shouldn’t have used a private
email server to conduct official business and would have not been allowed to do so had she
asked. It also found that she should have turned over emails after her tenure and violated
department policy.”

When asked why she did not agree to be interviewed for the report, “despite repeatedly
saying she would talk to anyone, anytime about her emails,” Clinton replies, “I have talked
about this for many, many months.

I testified for eleven hours before the Benghazi Committee. I have answered numerous questions.
We have posted information on our website and the information that we had is out there.”
(ABC News, 5/26/2016)...'

And...

June 21, 2016: The FBI recovers 302 previously lost Clinton emails from a
Gmail account; two of them were deemed classified when they were sent.

In February 2014, an unnamed Platte River Networks (PRN) employee created a Gmail
email account and briefly transferred all of Clinton’s emails into it from a back-up of Clinton’s
server made in the spring of 2013.

He transferred the Clinton emails to a new version of this server, but most of the emails on
this server will later be destroyed. He also will tell the FBI that he deleted all of the emails
from his Gmail account after completing the transfer.

However, the FBI will later report that on June 21, 2016, FBI investigators discovered 940
Clinton emails that were still on the Gmail account somehow. It has not been explained if
the PRN employee simply failed to delete them all or if deleted emails were recovered.

All of the 940 emails date from October 25, 2010 to December 31, 2010. 56 of them were
later deemed to be classified at the “confidential” level. 302 of them were not in the over
30,000 emails that Clinton gave to the State Department in December 2014.
It has not been specified how many of these were deemed work-related.

But of the 302 emails, the FBI gave 18 of them to other departments to for classification
review. The State Department decided one email was classified “secret” when it was sent,
but then later was downgraded to “confidential.”

Another email was “confidential” when it was sent and later downgraded to be unclassified.
(Federal Bureau of Investigation, 9/2/2016)

But what really gets me is the lack of response from such renown mediums as The Washington
Post to this: Link::

'October 9, 2016—October 13, 2016: Many, including Republicans, criticize Trump
for threatening to put Clinton in jail.'

It states in the piece that during the debate, Trump says:
'...“When I speak, I go out and speak, the people of this country are furious.
In my opinion, the people that have been long-term workers at the FBI are furious.
There has never been anything like this, where emails… and you get a subpoena,
you get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena, you delete 33,000 emails,
and then you acid wash them or bleach them, as you would say, very expensive
process.

So we’re going to get a special prosecutor, and we’re going to look into it, because
you know what? People have been… their lives have been destroyed for doing
one-fifth of what you’ve done.
And it’s a disgrace. And honestly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.”..'

To which, Mrs. Clinton replied: 
'...“Everything he just said is absolutely false, but I’m not surprised.”...'

Then on 12th October...
October 12, 2016: An unnamed high-ranking FBI official claims that the
“vast majority” of agents working on the FBI’s Clinton email investigation
believe Clinton should have been indicted...' Link:

What I'm getting at is how everyone seems terrified of Hillary Clinton and seem
reluctant to stop her manic path to the White House. She's a liability to the world
and an embarrassment to the United States.

The mainstream media will never recover from this favouritism and I hope that
the majority of US citizens will come to realise how much these 'hacks' that took
the Judas money have distorted the truth for centuries.

I agree that the choice of President is limited, but I'd rather have a boaster than
the she-devil full of someone else's blood!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've just seen this from Zero Hedge.

The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills Tells Podesta "We Need To Clean This Up
- Obama Has Emails From Her"

Recall that in a March 2015 interview with CBS, just after the NYT reported
of Hillary's use of a private email server, president Obama told the American
public he had only learned about Hillary's "unusual" arrangement from the press.

As we further reminded readers one month ago, CBS News senior White House
correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private
email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president
told Plante. "The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which
is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available
and archived," Mr. Obama said.

"I'm glad that Hillary's instructed that those emails about official business need
to be disclosed."

Unfortunately, the "transparency" of the Obama administration was severely tarnished
in late September, when in the FBI's interview notes with Huma Abedin released by
the FBI it was first revealed that Obama had used a pseudonymous email account:

"Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be pseudonym used by the
president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says.
"Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym
and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

To be sure, this was not definitive evidence that Obama was aware of Hillary's email
server, nor that there may have been collusion between the president and the
Clinton campaign.

That changed today, however, when in the latest Podesta dump we learn that in an
email from Cheryl Mills to John Podesta, the Clinton aide upon learning what Obama
had just said...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=667]

That, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that the president not only lied, but did so
with the clear intention of protecting the Clinton campaign.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.