Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills '
Oh shit, Lasix is on the list 

Jim has been taking that for years -- one/ twice daily

As well as Isosorbide (heart) /one daily
And Metoprolol  (heart) /one daily

Wonder if that applies to the generic form too?
I bet it does

So he is taking 3 pills that is on the list, not good
And yes, he is experiencing thought process difficulties 

I will say this.....
Jim's parents took NO meds what so ever
I take that back, his Dad had sugar, so he only had that one med (Mom=none)
And other than your typical "old age" couple, neither one exhibited dementia/Alzheimer of any form
Just your normal old-age behaviors, nothing out of the norm

Yet Jim, which I am leaning towards a combination of all the meds he takes, has been showing quite a bit of cognitive issues lately
Like slow to process things on a whole...and nothing major mind you, just simple day to day activities 
And not to mention twice last year, he "forgot" how to do 2 of his airbrush samples....easy 'name' samples that he has been doing for years

And these are not over the counter medicines either

The article itself is talking about OTC products, but on the list, it has a host of regular prescription meds
Scary indeed

As for myself, I hardly ever take allergy medicine (or anything for that matter)
If I do, I take Chlor-Trimeton, which is on the list
However, it has been a couple of years since I took any and when I do, it is for only a few days until it clears up

I strongly suggest anyone who takes prescription meds, to double check that list at bottom of page
It is not just OTC medicines on that list, even tho the article makes it out to seem that way

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills ' - by senona - 05-22-2016, 05:48 AM