Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills '
(07-09-2016, 08:29 PM)senona Wrote: BTW, due to Jim not "being right" any more, I told Mr.Ralph that this will probably be our last year on the road, after 31 years.

And I think we will stop about 4 weeks earlier in the fall than we normally would, being as the last 4 spots are not really that great (expensive rent) and it would put us 150 miles further from our Winter Quarters.

Not sure what we will do, guess I will have to find some kind of sucker job, although I hate the thought of leaving Jim alone for that many hours a day.
Still will give the airbrush website store a try, if Jim is still willing and capable of doing it.

Unsure of anything at the moment....sigh.
I still have you and Jim in My Meditations and My Thoughts and Well Wishes Everyday.
I'll Meditate On Your Future, Concentrating For Only The Very Best For You and Jim.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills ' - by guohua - 07-10-2016, 01:08 AM