Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills '
I can't let this subject go because I am seeing too much of this doping going on in our society.  I see they have steered us away from eating foods that contain chemistry that makes us think better.  If you start thinking poorly, they have you go to the doctor and take meds that make you not be able to comprehend that you can't think.  No use complaining though, I would rather supply answers as to how you can combat this bad chemistry and start thinking more clearly.

Here is one chemistry that we can use.  Put some poultry seasoning on your chicken and it helps you think.  You need to use the one that is high in sage though, they have two different kinds.  I go buy sage at the coops and use it in my soups.  It is actually pretty potent in it's action, it blocks the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine.  Too much and you could get obsessed, but usually adding some will help because it increases your wisdom and awareness.   

Here is a link that talks about this. https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comm...g_herbwow/

This works different than coffee and cigarettes.  Tobacco actually increases awareness by exciting receptors and caffeine works by increasing energy and flow through the brain.  Proper mineral levels are needed to make things work well too. Especially a little molybdenum and selenium.  They only help to break down toxins and restore balance in the thyroid and adrenal system.  You still need many other micronutrients

Increased brain energy without ability to focus is not a good thing  If things are getting out of hand maybe try a little cooked cabbage in homemade soups with a little sage added for flavor or potato and leak soup.  I know a lot about calming and focus chemistries in foods.  I know quite a bit about Nootropics and the chemistries they add to foods to make us dumbed down.  I agree we do need to be social and we need some things to make us feel good occasionally, but living in a life of delusion is not good.  People will take advantage of you if you are too naive or unaware, they will feed on your desire to get ahead to take your money away from you.

Read this article and look at natural things that make us smarter.  They said caffeine was bad for us, they convinced many that sage was a toxin but failed to tell us that a little is beneficial for us.  They now attack tobacco, why, because it can make us able to fend off the anti-choline chemistry they put in our entry level meds and in our foods.  Yes, they have some chemistries that are approved to be added to our foods that accomplish doing this.  There are about four ways that they can block our ability to reason, and they try to make us think that you are smart if you can memorize things, they steer us away from being able to reason as a sign of wisdom.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

This is just the tip of the iceberg, most of the threat is not visable.  A combination of things is needed to combat this chemistry without going nuts.  You need to balance things, that takes two or more people to do, each monitoring each other.  That is because these things effect comprehension, gaining knowledge tends to steer you towards being prowd of what you know and effects your impartial judgement of things.  Also, initially you may feel good and a month down the line or even six months later you may start to have side effects.  Learning to evaluate and keep an eye on what can occur is important.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills ' - by rickymouse - 07-08-2016, 04:19 PM