Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills '
anti-cholinergic medications and supplements effect our comprehension and make us believe what others say without questioning it.  I studied these chemistries pretty well.  Some foods also contain this chemistry.  Foods they tell us are good for us.

The potato has anti-cholinergenic properties but also contains a form of niacin which can bind to the receptor and fire it up.  It is similar in action to nicotine.  Nicotine actually fires up the nicotine/acetylcholine receptors very well.  That is why they are pushing for everyone to quit smoking.  The chemistry they are using won't work to dope us up and make us believe that trump and Hillary are good candidates for president.

The zombie drug is a flower from south America that possesses this property.  Unlike the potato, it does not contain the nicotine like chemistry that balances the lowering of the anticholinergic action. Acetylcholine inhibitors are used to make people believe in what they are told and we have been conditioned to listen to people who have degrees in the subject or are supposedly professionals.  In the case of those in medicine, they are told that certain meds are used to treat certain symptoms.  Now, doctors rarely have the time to investigate the action thoroughly and if you question their diagnosis they do try to give you medicines that make you believe them.  These anticholinergenic medicines and acetylcholine inhibitors are used for this.  They do not call the zombie flower illegal, it's chemistry is actually incorporated into our food supply.  When they tell you something is really good for you, it is usually something that calms you or dopes you.  Once you start looking at this stuff enough, you can find the chemistry fairly easily, it is even in some foods they tell us will lower our blood pressure.

I have no doubt in my mind after studying this stuff for seven years that we are being led to believe a lie.  This chemistry makes us more susceptible to people who con us.  Even cayanne pepper possesses some of this chemistry that makes us believe in things not real.  Things that open our mind and let us see what is really happening are called bad for us and we need to take a medicine if we become aware of what is really going on.

This brainwashing has been going on for many decades.  They are just getting better at convincing us to pay to be doped.  I like coconut oil, it has many great properties, but it also has some doping qualities.  Some of this calming chemistry is necessary, but foods can provide all we need if we want to be calm.  People who want energy and are a little rowdy won't eat the calming chemistry.  Those who are nice like to be nice and they wind up ODing on the calming chemistry because they believe in the crap that is being told to them.  Milk was the biggest push of calming chemistry used to control society that was ever done, now they tote whole wheat bread which still has the opioid peptides in it as good for you.

Even researchers are often unaware that their research parameters are being cherry picked to show what the ones paying for the research desire.  Examining the research parameters is necessary.

This is a very complex subject, I am trying to evaluate how to fix some of the problems that occurs from these things.  The overwhelming amount of this chemistry in our foods make it hard.  I see people I know well all doped up on medicines and they believe they are doing better, that is because they have been doped to believe it.  Just because you believe something does not mean it is real.  The problem is consensus of the time is all messed up, people are believing in deceit and evidence is created to back the deceit.

I am very much for calming people so they can get along, but interfering with our comprehension is not good.  There are mild calming chemistries out there that do not interfere with our health so bad.  I treat my temporal lobe epilepsy with food pretty decent but do experience some physical health side effects which I have to pay attention to.  I now have it so I am not all doped up or have too bad side effects by moderating different chemistries. I use about five calming chemistries to control my TLE.  Sometimes I over do it, but I have only been doing it for eight years, some food chemistries screw up my desired state, the attractant chemistry in highly prepared foods and certain natural foods can raise neurochemistry and alter it's balance which can also cause messed up thinking at times.  My wife likes that umami food, the free and bound glutamates.  It makes her happy.  If I ate as much as her with my reduced ability to break down dopamine, I would be all messed up.  I always used to eat different than her when we were both working, we went to restaurants with real food and I ordered my kind of food and she ordered her kind. 

OOPs, getting a little long and off topic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Common medicines including cold and flu tablets, heartburn drugs and sleeping pills ' - by rickymouse - 06-09-2016, 06:12 AM