Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth
(10-29-2022, 05:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Their mistake, which leads them to think consciousness is just a string of creatively connected memory, is the assumption that consciousness has an anatomical basis. If it doesn't, and I am as certain as I can be that it isn't, then they will never find the answers to their questions, as they are looking in the wrong place.

Does the brain, a physical organ, create consciousness, which is not a physical thing - you cant trap it in a jar - or is it just a conduit for it? Does a hose create water, or just transfer it? does a wire create electricity, ir just bring it into your house? Does a radio create music, or just receive it. process it, and expel it into physicality?

Definitely something to think about.

Like Schroeder's cat and the slit experiment, it makes you think about what came first the chicken or the egg.

It is amazing how little we think past what we accept as truth and fact, based on nothing more than someone's guess that we accept as fact, because we think they know more than we do.

What if they don't? What if it is all coincidental, and just plain wrong?

What if it is all just a sophisticated, complex, simulation?

What if the matrix is real and we are not?

Can I get a reboot?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-29-2022, 06:22 AM