Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth
(10-27-2022, 06:13 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: [quote="EndtheMadnessNow" pid='92356' dateline='1666838481']
Quote:Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth behind Biblical narratives

I am not a religious person. I find religion too immersed in man, and the world.

I am presently involved in two different Bible study groups, and I can easily see how the word can be manipulated.

I find it even more interesting, that I can find a Biblical connection for almost everything that I deal with in life. 

It pretty much has all the bases covered.

At one point in my life I wanted to earn a PhD. After a while the veil of naïveté lifted and I saw those were Awarded -vs- Earned. But, I picked up a Th.M from Baylor and an MA in History from UofM along the way.

A better understanding of how History was/is written is key. Applying that understanding to Theology and how Religion developed pretty much what soured me to what we have for Higher Learning. Meeting God face-to-face was the clincher.

The Bible is a good book. People should read it ... and try not to read anything into it. If you keep a really open mind, you can see that it's a story book designed to be retained in memory. It's the 'parts of the story' that stick out where one can gain an insight. Some really smart people were involved in putting it down on paper.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geomagnetic fields reveal the truth - by Snarl - 10-27-2022, 02:39 PM