Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shapers of the New Narrative
Fantastic, thought provoking presentation.

Summary:
Quote:In this video, I am going to be taking a close look at the elements of our modern culture in “Shapers of the New Narrative” that have profoundly influenced our lives and world view to this day.

In the first part of “Shapers of the New Narrative,” I focus on the subjects of dime westerns, wild west shows, and western movies.

Part two (@36:46) is about the role played by such things as penny candy; dime museums; circuses; nickelodeons & the early movie industry; and daredevils.

I look into the origins of radio and television in part three (@53:44) of this video and in part 4 (@1:15:07), I explore the subject of computers and video games, and related subjects and devices.

Are these random events unfolding, or is there a deliberate, outcome-based  long-term plan driving everything that has been happening in our lives?

I originally presented this as a four-part series about a year ago, and have merged all the information into this one video.

Some of ya'll will find part 4 most interesting.

Did you know?...Ancient advanced civilization (Ouachita tribe/ancient Mu’urs) hidden in plain sight...

[Image: wxy8Si1.jpg]

Her channel Michelle Gibson has some really interesting historical docu's.

One could spend a year on her website: Piercing the Veil of Illusion
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Shapers of the New Narrative - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-24-2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Shapers of the New Narrative - by Ninurta - 10-24-2022, 01:51 AM
RE: Shapers of the New Narrative - by Finspiracy - 10-24-2022, 05:20 AM