Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everyone one should hear this at least once
(10-17-2022, 01:35 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 07:08 AM)Brotherman Wrote:
(10-17-2022, 06:17 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Brings tears to my eyes knowing the confusion, chaos, and pain of war later on. You never know the power of it in the moment it always takes time for the salt in the wound to really start to sting and infect a person. True war fighters with integrity and honor above and beyond some of the shit we have today. Thanks for sharing this.

The men that fought, sacrificed, and those that died, fighting a war they believed to be honest, and necessary, for the safety of their country and their countrymen,are true heroes. They believed in an honest and righteous government, and leaders that were by the people and for the people.

We know that government does not exist, and that we have no real leaders, just influencers, greedy and corrupt syncophants.

Those that are sent in the future will be fodder to the slaughter, for a war where young people are sent to kill each other to maintain a life with no real  future for themselves.

I see no hope for any side.

I wonder if the terminator T800 started out as JP needing metal legs? 

because thats the future, using kids to use machines to kill other machines and people that use machines to wage war. Like a video game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone one should hear this at least once - by Brotherman - 10-18-2022, 08:06 AM