Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Future Warfare
It is already to the point where I would not want to be carrying out an airborne strike mission against any peer adversary if I wanted to survive.

Someone some place is going to release something and then stand back and think "Oops" which will be to late for the majority of mankind.

By the way world events are progressing we may get to see some of this stuff in action sooner than later..

Wonder if the Cuban Syndrome was a test of the effectiveness of using microwaves against a foe... Probably China/Cuba/USSR stole (or bought) the blue prints from some company in the states if that is the case.

I do believe with the success of the drones being used in Ukraine (even though bad reports of the non functionality of Iran's drones) smaller cheaper drones will become more prevalent for any country with half a brain in leadership ability. My biggest concern is our MIC can not build anything cheaply and therefore cheap quantity can overcome a few quality systems IMO. Swam 1000 against anything is a nightmare for a defender.

Messages In This Thread
Future Warfare - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-11-2022, 01:03 AM
RE: Future Warfare - by 727Sky - 10-11-2022, 09:29 AM
RE: Future Warfare - by Brotherman - 10-11-2022, 11:00 AM
RE: Future Warfare - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-11-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Future Warfare - by Finspiracy - 10-11-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Future Warfare - by Snarl - 10-11-2022, 09:18 PM