Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things We Share In Common With Other Species
I caught Goliath trying to steal a bag of potato chips. Now the worst thing was not the stealing, the last thing his big ass needed was the chips and all that salt.

But he got me to thinking, I didn't need those chips and definitely I did not need all that salt, so which of us was more wrong, me or him?

I am blessed to be in an area where I have regular contact with a wide variety of flora and fauna. Many of what we call human characteristics may be the result of our egotistical psyche.

About the net your will hear and see people criticizing others for anthropomorphizing animal behaviors, but what if they have it backwards?

We like to think if they do something cute, funny or endearing, that they are imitating humans, and when we do something mean, brutal, or deadly, we are imitating animals.

What if we got it wrong?

Let us take a look at human and animal behavior and see which is really which.

Stealing, and "knowing" it is something you should hide.

This is common among many animals, my dogs and my neighbor's dogs are master of this. I have even seen birds do it.

Is taking something you want while trying to stop your actions from being discovered, a human thing or an animal thing?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Things We Share In Common With Other Species - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-03-2022, 02:02 PM