Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Visualizing The World's Population At 8 Billion
(10-02-2022, 07:45 PM)Ninurta Wrote: .

That was an excellent discussion, enlightening & very thought provoking! Very interesting on birth rates in Israel and their overall societal mentality towards its demographic future.

[Image: uUNlfBP.jpg]

Nicholas Eberstadt:
Quote:The one thing that I would caution about is that we have 40 years of poison distributed through our societies through an increasingly maligned university system. And we have seen a Gramscian march through the institutions of severely problematic points of view, in the old days, would've been unmockingly called unAmerican, or anti-American. We have that poison to drain from our society before we can, I think really flourish again. But that's certainly not impossible either. It looks hard right now, but if you recall, 1979, what 1979 looked like, very few people would've bet at that moment where we'd end up at on Christmas day in 1991 with the dissolution of the USSR.
Transcript
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Visualizing The World's Population At 8 Billion - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-04-2022, 04:50 AM