Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Can't Stop Laughing. What Do You See?
(09-26-2022, 10:30 PM)Snarl Wrote: Question from me is: What do you pick up visually faster than others will?

I had a corrective procedure done on my eyes called LASEK.  They peel back the epithelial layer of the eye (much like PRK less removal of the tissue) and reshape what's distorted. That procedure was 100% successful. One of the most amazing elements of it was the enhancement ... beyond the correction. Like ... I never knew there were so many shades of green in the leaves of a single tree. Then I come to find out women see this way in far greater abundance than men do. If memory serves, women see about 6 million more shades of color than most men.

We take for granted what we're able to perceive. We become accustomed to our own personal limitations.  Sometimes we don't know what we're better at ... or, that someone may naturally be more 'gifted' than ourselves.

My friends say I have eagle eyes, because I always see things long before they see them, I just can't always make out what it is, right away.

It is like my brain picks up on the slightest abnormality and draws my attention to it. So the average person will see the tree in all its beauty, but I will see the bird hidden behind the leaves.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Stop Laughing. What Do You See? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-28-2022, 01:59 PM