Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard
(09-22-2022, 03:24 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 11:52 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: That's a good point. You now have this very large, unaccounted-for population roaming the landscape. Even if only 2% are criminals, that's thousands and thousands of criminals. Coming to a neighborhood near you. A neighborhood where you are the bad guy for defending you and yours and the perpetrator will be canonized in the media. If they can even find him/her.

I saw an interview this evening.  The guy talking said the illegal (mind that 'the illegal') population in the US is between 10 and 15 percent of the total population. I can't tell you what the percentage is of people who jumped the border ... but are now in some class that's 'other than illegal' at this point.

The numbers a re staggering.

Just since the BidenHarris regime took over the reins, there have been 1.7 million last year, and 2.1 million (so far) this year... plus 900,000 "gotaways" over that same time period. That totals out to 4.7 million just in illegals, not factoring in the 2 million (1 million per annum) of legal immigrants over that time period.

2% (using @"Abnarty"'s figure) of 4.7 million is 94,000.

That's a lot of criminal elements.

I might need some bigger abandoned mine shafts.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard - by Ninurta - 09-22-2022, 03:50 AM