Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bermuda Triangle A.K.A The Devil's Triangle A.K.A Limbo of the Lost
(09-18-2022, 12:39 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think the impact that frequencies can have on our senses, includes what we are able to see. I know without a shadow of a doubt, that we are greatly limited in what we an see. Light, sound, even thoughts can interfere with what we are able to see.

Good point. Frequencies. I've written a blog about our human perception of what we see, what we hear, our human interaction with everything - and I mean absolutely everything around us.

4%. That is what the science says. Out of everything that we see, hear, feel, we only glimpse 4% of what is actually there.

That leaves 96% of what surrounds us that is being truly invisible (to our eyes). But it's there. Scary stuff when you think of it.

That is one of the reasons why so many theories are now brewing up, such as the string theory, the "are we living in a holographic game/world theory", multiverses, multidimensions and so on..

Now, is there something like that playing out in the Bermuda Triangle? It could very well be.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bermuda Triangle A.K.A The Devil's Triangle A.K.A Limbo of the Lost - by Sol - 09-20-2022, 11:21 AM