Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
"Duo", An App My Job Wants Us To Add To Our Phones.
(09-15-2022, 11:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote: If it were me, I would buy a "burner" phone to install the app on, and minimize what personal data I carried on that phone. Name or pseudonym would be about the extent of it. If the burner had "location services", I would disable that, as well as all Google apps and web browsing to thee extent feasible and still maintain connection to work via the app, and then use that phone only for work related things, and nothing else, keeping my real phone for all personal communications.

I thought about getting a work phone, and I know a couple of co-workers that have done that. But i don't want to spend the money to get a work phone because I can't just get a cheap call and receive phone, because we export and import a lot of important documents, so I need a half way decent phone.

As generous as I am to others, as my mother always says, "You can make a penny holler". When it comes to spending money on me, this is more than true.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Duo", An App My Job Wants Us To Add To Our Phones. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-15-2022, 11:49 PM