Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Walmart refuses to make 'Blue Lives Matter' cake for retiring cop
(10-20-2016, 11:58 PM)senona Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Night Star Wrote: You know, for years, I have been saying there must be something in the water or air or whatever that makes people crazy. This just isn't normal behavior and should never be accepted as normal behavior! All lives matter!

I know, it's crazy anymore.

Not sure how they can justify placing one group of peoples over all the rest.

I agree.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!

While I agree with you in large part.. I do think it's wrong to blame Wal-Mart themselves.. 

First.. she never went to the manager. Ever. She went to the bakery and ordered the cake.. the employees then refused to make it, said they didn't feel right about making a cake for a police officer.. 

Now.. what they did was wrong, and they should be fired.. but she never went to the manager of the store to complain.. what she did was complain on her Facebook page.. she didn't take up her issue with anyone from the store in a position of authority.. 

The second word of what happened got back to the manager of the Wal-Mart in question, he immediately apologized very profusely.... he gave her Wal-Mart gift cards for her trouble and her offense, and the he went into the bakery and made the cake she asked for.. HIMSELF.. and gave it to her free of charge.... 

There is nothing more he could have done.. if you have an issue with an employee and never say anything to management then your not going to get anywhere, you certainly won't ever have your problem addressed.. that part was on her for real.. and I see Wal-Mart as having done all they could to make it right once they knew about the problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walmart refuses to make 'Blue Lives Matter' cake for retiring cop - by Grace - 10-21-2016, 12:58 AM