Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk
(08-27-2022, 12:16 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Good stuff NightSkye, I don't argue any of that but I'm talking about a situation where those in power shut down the dissenting forums and social media sometime before the SHTF, like a total crack down on free speech.

Maybe you consider the lost of basic rights like free speech to be a SHTF scenario, but in my mind that isn't it for me. It will take a total meltdown of society under martial law or from being under attack by a large armed force or some huge natural disaster to make it to the SHTF levels for me.

What I'm suggesting is that right now, while we still have a little time left, is to get organized and strengthen our networks, share information, and keep it safe from those who would try to erase it all and replace it with lies and propaganda. Ultimately it will help the cause IMO.

I am sorry. I misunderstood what you were suggesting.

Finding, or creating a secure site on the internet to share information, before everything goes belly up, may help in building strong holds for some, to make it through the rough days ahead.

I just don't trust the internet enough to put out any information that may make it any easier for those that wish us to fail, by assisting then in that endeavor.

The internet is a great place for learning and sharing of ideas, but it is quickly becoming more of a threat than a tool, for our benefit.

Everything we post, everything we buy, every word we speak, everything we do, is becoming data, that is being stored into the global matrix. Cell phones, cameras, and satellites, cover almost every inch of this planet.

How it will be used will be forever changing, but I am willing to bet, that it will be to the benefit of the overlords, far more than it will ever be to the benefit of the masses.

Going off grid will be key to survival, and it will be damn near impossible. 

Again, just the way I see it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-27-2022, 02:27 PM