Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic!
I hope your dream comes true before mine.

I dreamt last night that we had a massive tectonic global shift. The whole planet was shook up. Land masses split, and millions of people died.

Everything was topsy turvy. Very few places had electricity. Travel was almost at a standstill. Items were sparse and not many people could afford what little was available. Many homes were destroyed, or so unstable they were unsafe to be in.

People teamed up into like minded groups, but many failed fast. We realized that those groups were not making it because they did not have enough people that knew how to function in a time of crisis, and without resources.

Another lady and myself seemed to be on the same page, and we organized groups based on the needs of each area. We had folk that had the skills and knowledge to met the needs required, to volunteer to move into those areas, and the areas worked together when necessary.

My group had an Indian family, that had an elderly mother and father, that had lived through hellish times in India, and their knowledge of making something out of nothing was priceless.

My sister and I decided to brave going into the unsafe houses trying to salvage what could be salvaged. We got stuck on the stairs of this one house, and thought we were going to be goners, so we started play fighting with each other, and laughing so hard, that three guys came to see what the ruckus was. They were rescuing us, and I woke up.

I felt like I had the worst hangover of my life. I was so weak, and groggy that it took me almost 15 whole minutes to fully come back to this plane.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-23-2022, 12:22 AM