Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Don't Understand The Math
The "vaccines" appear to me to be a placebo at best, and something far more sinister at worst. They do absolutely nothing to prevent contracting or transmitting the virus, which are the only two things vaccines are supposed to do. These "vaccines" do neither.

Biden has been double-vaxxed and double-"boosted", and all that had NO effect on preventing his covid. My ma caught the covid, then got vaxxed on top of that, then caught it again. That's how I wound up with it - she came to visit on my birthday, not knowing she had the virus again, then gave it to me as a birthday present. So nothing stopped the transmission for her, either. She came down with it the day after my birthday, and a couple days later I followed suite.

So the vax does nothing against the covid, apparently for anyone, high or low. What DOES it do, then? Why are they pushing an utterly ineffective (against covid, anyhow) "treatment"?

What could possibly go wrong with screwing with mRNA in the human genome, the very blueprints and building blocks that make a human a human? One thing we know that it ISN'T doing is so much as slowing down the coof.

That only leaves the question of what IS it doing, if anything at all?

Maybe I watch too many sci-fi movies, but this situation seems to me to be a Mad Scientist's wet dream - create a bioweapon and unleash it upon the world as an excuse to inject everyone on Earth with genetics-altering "vaccines" that do nothing to address the original bioweapon...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
I Don't Understand The Math - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-06-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Ninurta - 08-06-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 10:58 PM