Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Permission By Implied Consent
(07-27-2022, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Some of this sounds pretty far fetched. How a machine could record your dreams is beyond reality. I have a Ring doorbell cam, and I really like it. I can see everyone who comes to my door. I’ve already seen some off the wall stuff. It gives me an extra sense of security. So I’m not worried. I have nothing to hide that anyone would care to check out my face or whatever. Make no mistake, if anyone doesn’t realize that the government monitors everything you do on the internet, every phone call and text you make, they are hopelessly naive. The genie is out of the bottle, and I refuse to be any more paranoid than I already am.

As long as I’m not breaking the law, I have no worries.

There have been 1000s if not millions who have said the same thing only to find out that you do not have to break a current law to be targeted. It is a trait of  corrupt PTB to pass laws that make the illegal, legal and conversely the legal today become illegal tomorrow .

Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

There are numerous countries that the rule of law is a joke that the masses do not get the punch line until they are in handcuffs or are on their knees waiting for the blade or the bullet...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by ChiefD - 07-27-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:38 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Ninurta - 07-27-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Brotherman - 07-27-2022, 10:59 AM