Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Permission By Implied Consent
(07-27-2022, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Some of this sounds pretty far fetched. How a machine could record your dreams is beyond reality. I have a Ring doorbell cam, and I really like it. I can see everyone who comes to my door. I’ve already seen some off the wall stuff. It gives me an extra sense of security. So I’m not worried. I have nothing to hide that anyone would care to check out my face or whatever. Make no mistake, if anyone doesn’t realize that the government monitors everything you do on the internet, every phone call and text you make, they are hopelessly naive. The genie is out of the bottle, and I refuse to be any more paranoid than I already am.

As long as I’m not breaking the law, I have no worries.

Give them an inch and they will take ten miles.

That is why we are now all persons of interest. We trusted them to only be monitoring and logging data on criminals, or those that have something to hide. Unfortunately, we are all potential criminals in their eyes.

You are correct that the genie is out of the bottle and has been for a while. So there is nothing to be paranoid about.

I realized we were near the point of being fully trapped, when I recognized a camera on every stop light, out here in the boonies, in the woods, with dirt roads.

What the hell they are looking for is beyond me. When they couldn't even find a juvenile black bear, that had wandered into the area.

Right now it seems they are primarily storing as much data as they can get on us. What they plan to do with it is the question. It does not make me paranoid, but I do know that it will not be used towards our benefit.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by ChiefD - 07-27-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-27-2022, 04:37 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:38 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Ninurta - 07-27-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Brotherman - 07-27-2022, 10:59 AM