Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Healthy food and packaged foods
(07-26-2022, 03:01 PM)Snarl Wrote: Buying un-healthy food is always a choice.

Everyone should think about the length of the Great Depression.  I don't care whether you've got food with preservatives in it or not ... your stash won't hold out.

We've all been tricked into believing corporate food is safe to eat.  Been that way since at least Mickey-D's. Should fire everyone at the FDA and cancel all their pensions to boot.

We have to take responsibility for where we are. Mickey-D's and none of those other corporations would be in business, if we didn't buy the garbage they sell.

My Brother and I were talking about how stupid we were as children.

We used to be ashamed of the sandwiches our Mother used to make us to take to school, because the other children had "Wonder Bread", and our sandwiches were on homemade bread.

We would save our pennies to buy the Hostess store bought cakes, when our Mother would make us delicious home baked cakes and homemade candies.

It had nothing to do with how they tasted, it had to do with having what someone else had. 

We were stupid. The conditioning was already well under way.

So the fault is ours. Not some government controlled organization that is nothing more than a smokescreen.

It is strictly about the money. If you are willing to pay them for the poisonous slop, then they will sell it to you. 

That is completely on us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Healthy food and packaged foods - by 727Sky - 07-26-2022, 12:22 PM
RE: Healthy food and packaged foods - by Snarl - 07-26-2022, 03:01 PM
RE: Healthy food and packaged foods - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-26-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Healthy food and packaged foods - by Snarl - 07-26-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: Healthy food and packaged foods - by Ninurta - 07-26-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: Healthy food and packaged foods - by Snarl - 07-26-2022, 07:46 PM