Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
History Has Been Made InThe US This Week
The push back is contrived. Non-organic. 

"News" Watchers have been told what to feel and what to say. Not anything they have reasoned via their own agency. 

The pertinent portion of the CC law in New York was unconstitutional. It was akin to saying unless you are important enough or know somebody at city hall, you can't speak your mind or worship as you see fit. The rest of CC law is not affected. Felons still cannot get a CC. Everyone still has to undergo a psych evaluation. It costs money. Training is involved. Etc. 

But of course it will be spun as blood in the streets. Corpses of children piled to the rafters. Love and tolerance must be demonstrated by harming anybody who disagrees with the programming. I am so woke and amazing. 

Roe v. Wade??? The SCOTUS decision does NOT outlaw abortion or any other "healthcare". It just pushed it back to the states where it originally was. I am sure some states will go very fundamentalist on the matter but that is for the citizens of that state to work out. If you are a big supporter of abortion and your state does something you don't like, you should be happy with this decision because you will have more leverage at the state/local level than the federal level. 

In my state, the regular suspects have already descended on the capital to voice their... incoherent screeching. It is their right to do so. I disagree with them but I will not call their actions an "insurrection" or "assault on democracy". Call me weird that way. 

Regardless, it is a good week for the Constitution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: History Has Been Made InThe US This Week - by ABNARTY - 06-24-2022, 05:52 PM