Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plausible deniability warfare
(06-19-2022, 08:48 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am with you that the citizenry (to include myself) has blame to shoulder. And the government (elected and unelected) do not care about their mission for the most part. The lady who delivers my mail seems legit but the rest of them? 

I'm not into dying just yet. Complying? I think the speed limit on my road is fair and I comply with that. What the FBI and ATF are doing? I will avoid them at all cost. Non-compliance by smiling and nodding and disappearing. So how do we make change happen?

It is not going to be easy, but the quickest way, remember I said not the easiest, the quickest way, is to take a page from those that live off the grid, that live off the gifts of the Earth, and are self sustaining. Learn from the Amish and the Mennonites. Give up the greed. Live off what you "need". Make your wants sustainable.

Sounds impossible, but if we don't, we will live under the same conditions, but also under someone else's thumb.

Death and starvation is the same, whether you die or starve under the command of someone else, or by your choice. Dead is dead. I prefer to chance it on my own.

Stop feeding the monsters that enslave us. Shop local. Avoid the big box stores. They want us to stop spending. Give them what they want. Don't spend a single dime more than you have to, and avoid giving to them, as often as you can.

Eliminate all debt. Pay off as much debt as you can, as fast as you can. Our needs are very basic. You will be surprised what you can do without.

I don't think anyone will be bored. But if you have time on your hands, help someone that needs you. There will be plenty of people that will need whatever skills you have.

I have gone full circle. I started out poor as a church mouse. I drank water from a well or from the stream. I very rarely had more than a penny a week, and that was spent on penny candy on Sundays. My dinners came from the river, and the woods. My dessert was picked from a bush or a tree. I did just fine then, and I will do just fine again.

I grew up with the motto, "Nothing is free". and "You never get something for nothing". We are now paying the price.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by kdog - 06-18-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by ABNARTY - 06-19-2022, 09:55 AM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by ABNARTY - 06-19-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-19-2022, 10:54 PM