Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Prediction you do not have to wait to long for
(06-12-2022, 02:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 02:18 AM)727Sky Wrote: 168 degrees Fahrenheit this year in certain locations ?? Not due to global warming but due to the magnetosphere weakening.

Interesting hypothesis and worth a consideration even if it is coming in a farther future from now ? There are others who tend to point in the same direction but, who is correct ?  Interesting

Felt like that all this week.

It was so hot I had to wait to 5 pm to cut my grass. In fact I just got in from that task at 9pm. Hit the shower and I will have to do the same thing again on Monday, if it does not rain. I only mow about three acres of the five and half acres, but it take me two days to mow it, because I don't like running the mower more than four hours at a time.

If it gets 168 F in your neck of the woods you might not ever have to mow again !!

It is the rainy season here with temps between rain showers during the day running 33 to 38 C... To darn hot  !

We tee off at 06:00 this time of year and try and be off the course by 10AM... Otherwise I feel like I am melting !

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Prediction you do not have to wait to long for - by 727Sky - 06-12-2022, 02:52 AM