Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTF Judgement!
(06-09-2022, 06:20 PM)guohua Wrote: Here is another, WTF Judgement Call.
Quote:Gas Prices So High, Police Told To “Respond” To 911 Calls By Phone

That is right friends, if shots are not fired or some form of Documentation of a Crime is Not Needed, then just answer some question over your phone.
Why, because gas prices are to high and your life doesn't Matter. yes, yes, Yes, it is All Russia's Fault and those Greedy Business Men. 
The Democrats Care About YOU!

Quote:Currently, gas prices throughout the country are reaching record highs.
For months, the establishment left has been blaming soaring prices on “greedy capitalism” and for months, their constituency has been lapping it up.
In reality, gas prices are high because of federal government intervention in the market, sanctions which have skewed competition, and runaway inflation thanks to irresponsible monetary policy by the fed which has printed trillions over the last two years.
Don't forget Biden said it was also Putin's Fault.

Quote:In one such instance, police departments in several Michigan counties have begun to implement a rather laughable policy in regards to policing. Several police departments in the state have informed officers to handle “whatever calls are acceptable” — by phone. Seriously.

As the Detroit Free Press reports, the Isabella County Sheriff’s Office announced this week that it is “feeling the pain at the pump,” and has “exhausted what funds were budgeted” for gasoline with “several months to go before the budget reset.”

Michigan’s Isabella County Sheriff Michael Main told the outlet that he has instructed his deputies to manage whatever calls they can over the phone. These include “non-in-progress calls, non-life-threatening calls, and calls that do not require evidence collection or documentation.”

Isn't Detroit a Democrat Controlled City?  tinysure

Quote:The next time you dial 911 and you’re told to press one to be transferred to a police officer who will not come to your house, remember the US government continues to print more money and send tens of billions of your tax dollars to Ukraine to fund a proxy war with Russia.
Source

We know this is just another of their not so cleaver ways to force us towards green energy and electric cars.

But it is not cheaper, and it is not practical. How many people have 30 minutes to sit around waiting for their car to charge?

I drive a hybrid. I pay a lot more to fill up, but I don't have to fill up nearly as often. My hybrid is due to the generosity of my Brother, after the car I had driven for years, given to me by another Brother, finally was no longer road reliable. I was a bit surprised when my Brother gifted me the hybrid. I was very grateful and I refuse to complain about anything about this car.

Just for the record. I have five brothers and four sisters. Growing up in the country with nothing, made us productive overachievers. It also made us loving, caring, and generous.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
WTF Judgement! - by guohua - 06-08-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-08-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-08-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by guohua - 06-08-2022, 10:42 PM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-08-2022, 10:59 PM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by ABNARTY - 06-08-2022, 11:41 PM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by ChiefD - 06-09-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-09-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: WTF Judgement! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-09-2022, 11:12 AM