Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A school like this
I am not sure I understand your post @Snarl.

I grew up in a small village, not in Africa, here in America, they were too small to really be called towns.

Everything was integrated. We were too poor. The only way we were going to make it was to work together.

As I got older and was able to travel away from my isolated tiny village, I was able to see the results of segregation, it was not pretty. I would hate for things to ever go back to that.

I have never lived in or visited an African village. I think they operated the same we did back then, here in America. You did the best you could with what you had.

I wish I had the skill to build a mud hut. I might be needing one in the near future, since it appears to be the goal of TPTB, to make us all homeless.

The issue with the schools, is that parents gave up parenting their children. They lost the respect of their children and thought that providing for their wants was more important than making sure their needs were met. 

Instead of being parents they sought to be their friends, and made their happiness a priority, instead teaching them discipline, true independence, and self worth.

Now we have a bunch of entitled children that parents can't control, and most don't even like. They may love them, but they don't like them.

It was easy to see that during the lockdown, way too many parents wanted nothing more than for the lockdown to end, so they could pawn their bad ass  children back off to the schools.

To the same schools and teachers they constantly complained about, because it was not coming fast enough and they were stuck at home with their own bratty children. They did not want to deal with the monsters of their own making.

The truth is, we did this. At least we can be honest with ourselves. No one took the children. We gave them away.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
A school like this - by 727Sky - 06-05-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: A school like this - by AmericanBuffalo - 06-05-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: A school like this - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-05-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: A school like this - by beez - 06-05-2022, 06:49 PM
RE: A school like this - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-05-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: A school like this - by Snarl - 06-06-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: A school like this - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-06-2022, 02:03 PM
RE: A school like this - by Snarl - 06-06-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: A school like this - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-06-2022, 03:57 PM