Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
This is how you take back your streets
(06-08-2022, 09:01 AM)Brotherman Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 08:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 08:37 AM)Brotherman Wrote: When the snatch and grab campaign hits I hope they are prepared for very brutal self defense tactics that work against what they consider their elite swat training.

Concentration of force to overwhelm the opposition is the key (that's how THEY do it, anyhow)

To combat that, the fight goes down where they cant see and cant plan for on the insides.

I agree. Need to make them pay to take and hold ground. Make anything they want to take less appealing than they desire.

Starts by shooting down the long-distance electrical lines.  Hook a decent sized span to your trailer hitch and haul it off into the woods a half mile.  Shoot any mother-effer who comes along to survey. If this happens in enough places ... in short order ... there'll be a secondary effect of a small nuclear crisis to tackle ... that could escalate quickly into a major nuclear disaster. Guaranteed if there's anyone waiting to knock over those power plants when the reinforcements come a-runnin'.

The government has what ... maybe ... 3 million guys they can call-up? There's a 100+ million gun owners. I don't care if they come with tanks and planes, they don't have the ability to kill us all.  Laughably ... the last time I looked ... there wasn't a one-to-one ratio of bullets to Chinese soldier.  That might be fixed now, but they don't have the kinetic weaponry to stop 100 million angry-assed Americans.

And ... if they do decide to 'push it' ... the gun owners may find their ranks swelling by people who won't sit the fence anymore.  What Brandon has done to the economy ... and the way he's robbing people at the gas pumps ... people are getting pissed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you take back your streets - by Snarl - 06-08-2022, 05:33 PM