Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
This is how you take back your streets
(06-08-2022, 08:37 AM)Brotherman Wrote: When the snatch and grab campaign hits I hope they are prepared for very brutal self defense tactics that work against what they consider their elite swat training. I won't go into detail here but I can be a real asshole with a circular saw and some well placed holes in the floors in my house in some rather key locations I would imagine any jovial entry team would absolutely love to contend with.

Folks need to start organizing their communities now, so that they are able to concentrate more force on the target points than their opponents can when the snatch-n-grabs come. Concentration of force to overwhelm the opposition is the key (that's how THEY do it, anyhow), and organization of the community and comms are the key to that.

Lookit what they've done to me - who the hell would have ever thought I'D be in favor of "community organization"?

I wonder if the Ukraine is gonna send US any help?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you take back your streets - by Ninurta - 06-08-2022, 08:52 AM