Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
This is how you take back your streets
(06-08-2022, 08:23 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well I reckon I might have miscalculated. Looks like they DO wanna create several million instant felons. This bill has been introduced to the house; https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-cong...xt?r=1&s=1

So be it. There are several million heretofore law-abiding gun owners that are ready whenever they are. It'd be a real shame to turn that many former citizens into desperados all at once.

They'd best think it through and make damned sure this is what they really want. Those "Unintended Consequences" can be a grade A bitch, and emotions are already ramped up enough nationwide that I think that any such dumbass move will be entirely irrevocable.

Not until a crap ton of pissed off citizens get done revoking the living shit out of it. Once that ball gets started rolling, it ain't gonna stop until those pissed off folks are happy again... so it would behoove the communists to rethink their strategy.

Note: there are an estimated 20 million AR-15 owners in the U.S. This legislation, among other dumbassed things, will suddenly make your AR TWO firearms - and if they ain't BOTH serialed, that's gonna cause trouble that you'll have to shoot your way out of, or die trying.

I could find no grandfather provision in it.

Do they really believe themselves to be ready for an internal war with 20 million people armed with those Evil Black Rifles? We already fought that war once, from 1776 to 1783, That was sparked by the British trying to seize colonists arms in Boston and Williamsburg, VA. Those attempted seizures and the resulting war are the very reasons the Second Amendment were felt necessary for inclusion in the Bill of Rights, Looks like we might be due to fight it all over again.

When the snatch and grab campaign hits I hope they are prepared for very brutal self defense tactics that work against what they consider their elite swat training. I won't go into detail here but I can be a real asshole with a circular saw and some well placed holes in the floors in my house in some rather key locations I would imagine any jovial entry team would absolutely love to contend with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you take back your streets - by Brotherman - 06-08-2022, 08:37 AM