Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
This is how you take back your streets
(06-06-2022, 08:21 PM)Snarl Wrote: One thing about clinging to guns I didn't expect: I'm so deeply invested in mine that I'm unwilling to even negotiate at this point.  None of mine are safe queens ... so they don't have any staggering value ... except to me. And, while I still love to shoot and reload, I think I'd rather go out with my bow more than the guns.  Whole lot easier to get setup and cleaner when you're all finished.

Yeah, negotiating is not an option any more, because every time we do, WE lose something and THEY never give anything up at all, so it's pretty one-sided, and death by a thousand cuts.

One man can eat an entire elephant is he does it one bite at a time and has enough time to finish it.

So no more "compromise" - it never ends well for us or the Constitution.

Regarding the bow - it's quieter, too, and you can have several down before any know they are under fire, waiting to hear the loud noise to tell them it's on!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you take back your streets - by Ninurta - 06-07-2022, 05:26 PM