Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
This is how you take back your streets
(06-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote: City cops and city prosecutors are a different breed from rural ones.

I've been arrested twice back in those days.
I was arrested once by a couple of worthless POSs.  Judge had me plead guilty to the charges for a $5 fine.  Left me with a real hate for city cops ... and I carried a badge when that happened.
(06-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Generally, I keep my dealings with the police on a cordial basis, and that pays off in the end.

Sometimes, it's a matter of how you deal with them that sets the tone.

Imagine my surprise when I found about an acre of cops.

Not for me anymore.  If I get pulled over there's not much dialog gonna go on there. If they're at the house, they'd be wise to have brought an acre of cops.  Geez - are you serious? That ... and coming outside with a rifle. I'm surprised you're not voting Democrat every election with the rest of the dead guys.
I did run the sheriff off of my Florida property.  Kid you not, I calculated burying him right then and there ... and he saw it on my face.  Every time I think of that event it makes me remember that old joke about the ship's captain wearing his red shirt into the fray.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you take back your streets - by Snarl - 06-06-2022, 07:23 PM