Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Depopulation/Satanic sacrifice in Moscow
(05-17-2022, 03:34 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: Unfortunately I don't have neither the time to transfer all the videos neither my English is good enough for that. 

Those type of conditions are ok for Russia and we usually don't rent. Eastern European culture is different. The taxes are low, there is no such thing here as "i cannot afford to live there due to the taxes". Even if you don't pay you will not gonna get in Jail.

But lets say they were evacuated, why they don't go back for the furniture and the dishes? Most of the russians do care about this. My family moved the wardrobes from Russia to Bulgaria. 

Why the ppl don't reply anymore? Where is their new address? Why the actors which Sayed that they are moved out don't reply to private messages?

All good questions that I cannot answer.

Are the families actively looking for them?

As far as not coming back for their items, if it is like it here in Florida, when a place is condemned, you are not allowed back in the residence, because it is considered too dangerous to do so. I have heard of cases where there have been houses near recent sinkholes where people were evacuated and they were not allowed to remove any of their personal belongs.

I dont know what happened there, and I am at a disadvantage, because my Russian is non existent. I have a friend that speaks Russian but his hands are full right now with the business with the Ukraine. He has family on both sides and the whole thing is a mess for them right now, so I don't dare ask him to translate for me.

There are a lot of things that you report that raises a lot of questions. Some of those questions may have logical answers, some may not. Evil comes more often disguised in beauty and light, than in darkness, so we have to stay ever vigilant.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Depopulation/Satanic sacrifice in Moscow - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-17-2022, 04:08 PM