Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Speculation on what is coming next
Ah, I luv high octane speculation before bed so I can dream about it. LOL.

The mid-term rhetoric this summer & fall will go nuclear, so literally anything may happen...I'm expecting wave after wave of crisis & full retard lunacy going at warp speed. I may have to do my grocery shopping fully armed with a med kit. FFS, I already do recon missions around a few grocery stores before going in and always park strategically with easy quick exit. Feel like a hyper-focused paranoid nut sometimes. Freakin ridiculous.

Some of the ruling-class feudal lords eat their own children so the rest of us are just cannon fodder lab rats. I think what is going on behind the veil is far darker than most anyone can imagine. They will sacrifice all of us to keep their power and attain more. Something along the lines that I think most of them worship Mammon. I also think many of them are in panic high anxiety state of mind which would explain the clown show since Xiden stumbled into Office.

Many believe (myself included) there is an ‘occult’ or ‘spiritual war’ taking place between forces of ‘light’ and ‘darkness’, or ‘good’ and ‘evil’, and that this ‘war’ manifests on the material and mortal planes politically, culturally, spiritually, and economically.

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925), founder of Anthroposophy, whose influence has gone far beyond ‘occult’ circles for his prominence in alternative education, architecture, and organic agriculture, was one of those seminal personalities who believed in the existence of such an ‘occult war’.

Paul Foster Case, founder of the Western mystery school Builders of the Adytum ("B.O.T.A."), gave a particularly apt explanation:

Quote:In its most general meanings, it signifies Mammon and thus big business, the conventions of society, the injustice and cruelty of a social order in which money takes the place of God, in which humanity is bestialised, in which war is engineered by greed masquerading as patriotism, in which fear is dominant. Students of astrology will have no difficulty in seeing how this corresponds to Capricorn, the sign of big business, and the sign of world fame.
Oracle of The Tarot: A Course on Tarot Divination, Chapter 6, ‘The Major Trumps: 15. Le Diable (PDF)

Quote:The Spirit of Venality, you mention, is the most dreadfull and alarming Enemy, that America has to oppose. It is as rapacious and insatiable as the Grave. We are in the Fasce Romuli, non Republica Platonis. This predominant Avarice will ruin America, if she is ever ruined. If God almighty does not interpose by his Grace to control this universal Idolatry to the Mammon of Unrighteousness, We shall be given up to the Chastisements of his Judgments. I am ashamed of the Age I live in.
John Adams to Abigail Adams, 8 October 1776

Once the elections are over we could be in for some serious draconian measures. Dark Winter?
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Speculation on what is coming next - by 727Sky - 05-15-2022, 04:34 AM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-15-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-15-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Speculation on what is coming next - by Snarl - 05-17-2022, 01:35 PM