Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Have Taken Control Of The Children
(05-14-2022, 08:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 08:02 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Just imagine this paradigm shift one generation from now!! tinybigeyes 

If I had grammar school age kids I would have unplugged and moved off-grid a few years ago. Realize not everyone can do it, but damn, very soon some parents are going to have to make a very difficult decision. You either submit and live with it and watch your kids turn into androgynous mindless zombies, Or compromise,  adapt and break free. Shit is going to get worse this decade.

I find it very disturbing that they are conditioning the children to reject love and attention from their parents and family, yet setting them up as lambs for the slaughter for every wolf hiding behind every bush on every corner.

I see this so many times with my young patients, it is heartbreaking.

100% agree with you. It saddens & angers me at same time. You know, speaking of this nefarious "conditioning" I think what is going on today with kids has been done before, but in the physical material realm, whereas today it's all being propagated via the fake digital realm causing mass confusion within the tweens & teens, and many young parents are being sucked (unknowingly) right into it. This is not all a fadd that is just going to fade away like tie-dye t-shirts by the next decade. I'll have something more later on what I think is an interesting historical parallel with these philanthropic elites.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: They Have Taken Control Of The Children - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-14-2022, 09:00 PM