Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Have Taken Control Of The Children
My mother came home from visiting with a family member a few days ago, she said she was upset because a young adult she has been greeting with a hug, from the moment she was born, refused to hug her and said, "I don't like being touched." I know the young lady and she has always been a drama queen, so I didn't think anything of it, until today.

I went for a walk with my neighbor earlier today. She said she was upset because her granddaughter told her, she did not want to hug her, because she said she "doesn't like being touched". The same granddaughter that says she is transgender, because all her friends are either transgender, or pan gender, so she has to be transgender also. When her grandmother asked her why she did not think she was heterosexual, she became irritated and told her that cis gender and heterosexual people were nerds and just boring, and that they had something wrong with them.

I look around me at the children in my family, neighborhood, and at work, and it frightens and saddens me, that so many of our children are falling victim to the internet paradigm of the new normal.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
They Have Taken Control Of The Children - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-14-2022, 07:10 PM