Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yes, COVID was a Political Scam
(05-10-2022, 07:16 PM)TDDA Wrote: When we then go through the forest we forget to be aware and miss out on a lot of things. A bit knowledge and observations paints a whole history about any forest or vegetation even if you never were there before. Just by walking through and being observant. Like for example if the age of trees and type of vegetation changes suddenly with some rotting old tree stumps you know it was probably a storm x years ago. By the new vegetation and other conditions you learn how nutritious the soil is, rough accid / pH levels. In regions with deers you will find marks on trees and can judge by the age and size when it happened, fresh ones tell you more, there are paths everywhere that animals use, to discover with a steady eye. Lot's more about indicator plants and trees for food, or animals. Birds are also good indicators. 

We stood very close to bee hives and if you watch for their reaction and approach slow, you can exactly find out where they start to warn you, that is when the watcher bees that sit around the hive go airborn. Go half a step back and everything is cool, no stings. Bees have a very precise idea about space and distances in one way or another. They communicate directions by dancing in the directions in front of other bees.

I love the woods. I talk to everything out there when I go for a walk. My mother used to laugh at me until we had the incident with Tamar. She was only six months old and ran out into the woods chasing a rabbit. Huskies can run for miles before they realize how far they are from home, and they get lost sometimes. Especially when they are young and unfamiliar with the area.

Tamar was gone for twenty eight hours and I was terrified. I went out into the woods and asked the trees to bring her home. I told the trees that she was young, foolish, lost, and that she needed help getting home.

Well eight hours later she came limping from the woods, looking sheepish and extremely happy to be home. My mother said she didn't think we would ever see her again, and she says she is grateful the trees brought her home.

She too believes in the tree now.   minusculebiggrin

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by guohua - 05-10-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-10-2022, 06:41 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-10-2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 07:16 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-10-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-12-2022, 01:44 AM