Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yes, COVID was a Political Scam
(05-10-2022, 06:05 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 05:52 PM)TDDA Wrote: about holistic methods
I think one of the best precautions is to learn to handle chi / body energy. Qigong is very helpful for this. Not only does it help focus and relax but also trains the muscles, helps for more body awareness and what works and what not. A promise I can make is 10 min serious Qigong, everyone sleeps very well that day. It is a very relaxing kind of work though. And most can do the basic positions.

Other's may laugh, but I also have faith in stones and care for a fairly large collection, most are round balls that I also use for massaging, but not all. I think there could be a physical property we have not discovered via science, that these stones conduct or utilize. They may act like filters or amplifiers of energies.

Like for example I have several Bergkristall crystals in various shapes and forms. One of the best pain relievers on muscle aches, sticky muscles and even bruises is the round Bergkristall. It get's hot just when it sit's on a bruise. Hotter than the body it seems. It's surprising, I am not the only one feeling it hotter. And so if the "patient" is feeling it warmer, hotter, then it is at least warmer than body temperature of the hands. I cool it / discharge it under flowing water and repeat. It is also good to soften the upper muscle layer to get down with the finger tips into the deeper regions, where the knotted / sticky muscle sits. It is easier to "pop" them and it is less pain full for the one that has them when they snap back.

The untreated, natural grown shape Bergkristall helps against headaches around the temple area too.

I don't know much about holistic treatments. My grandmother was a medicine woman and she died before she could pass her knowledge on to me. My mother was not interested in learning, she just liked walking in the woods with her mother. She says, all the time, that she wishes she had paid more attention when here mother was trying to teach her. She says it is the biggest of her few regrets in life.

I know what it is like though for people to not believe in the basics of nature, and trying to make sense out them, just makes you sound crazier.

I believe in grounding. Now I have just made all those that just thought I was crazy, feel good about me just proving it.

I will tell you to avoid areas of ground were you know the soil is toxic.

It may explain why we were never sick when children, because we almost never wore shoes, unless we were going some place where they were required.

I like to do that on my favorite stone in the forest. I meditate and I also grounding in a way as a side effect, do blessings there. When we are out in the garden at home, we are always barefoot except winter or for work that requires good shoe work. My daughter also naturally wants to go barefoot when possible. Children seem to know that or just dislike socks lol. 

There are a lot of questions I would like to ask my mother too. She was not a medicine woman but very knowledgeable about herbs and nature. She had a 'nose' for things going on in the forest, even when she was never there before like on holidays and walks. But it is possible to learn it with intuition and awareness. Awareness helps a lot, I think we loose that because our daily surrounding is so static with houses. 

When we then go through the forest we forget to be aware and miss out on a lot of things. A bit knowledge and observations paints a whole history about any forest or vegetation even if you never were there before. Just by walking through and being observant. Like for example if the age of trees and type of vegetation changes suddenly with some rotting old tree stumps you know it was probably a storm x years ago. By the new vegetation and other conditions you learn how nutritious the soil is, rough accid / pH levels. In regions with deers you will find marks on trees and can judge by the age and size when it happened, fresh ones tell you more, there are paths everywhere that animals use, to discover with a steady eye. Lot's more about indicator plants and trees for food, or animals. Birds are also good indicators. 

We stood very close to bee hives and if you watch for their reaction and approach slow, you can exactly find out where they start to warn you, that is when the watcher bees that sit around the hive go airborn. Go half a step back and everything is cool, no stings. Bees have a very precise idea about space and distances in one way or another. They communicate directions by dancing in the directions in front of other bees.

I always look out for ravens around the edges of forests and want to befriend one if possible, so when I find something on my way, like a nut, I pick it up to have a gift. You can actually gift things to them and if you do it in a way it is obvious (not throw at it lol) and retreat. Not look at the treat, like dogs they can follow your look and know what you see. Again, science found that out. But to have one around while in the forest would be enough. That is, if I can earn the trust and not be too pushy, because they have good abilities to discern beings by look, not facial but good enough to discern and remember humans for years. There are experiments about that. They have a concept for that and are smart in a lot ways. 

Lately science also catches up to what goes on in and under the forest. This mycelium network is visible sometimes. I once found a fresh earth wound, a chunk broke off and fell into the little lake, opening covered with few leaves, white shine threw and it was not just the roots or the fine hairs on the roots, the fungus was visible in a slight different color. I know hydro setups and how roots look, the fungus always started fruiting out as it is exposed to the elements now. Only possibility to not waste the energy spent into the network I think. Also spores.

Messages In This Thread
Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by guohua - 05-10-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-10-2022, 06:41 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-10-2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 07:16 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-12-2022, 01:44 AM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-12-2022, 05:10 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-12-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-12-2022, 06:14 PM