Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yes, COVID was a Political Scam
(05-10-2022, 05:52 PM)TDDA Wrote: about holistic methods
I think one of the best precautions is to learn to handle chi / body energy. Qigong is very helpful for this. Not only does it help focus and relax but also trains the muscles, helps for more body awareness and what works and what not. A promise I can make is 10 min serious Qigong, everyone sleeps very well that day. It is a very relaxing kind of work though. And most can do the basic positions.

Other's may laugh, but I also have faith in stones and care for a fairly large collection, most are round balls that I also use for massaging, but not all. I think there could be a physical property we have not discovered via science, that these stones conduct or utilize. They may act like filters or amplifiers of energies.

Like for example I have several Bergkristall crystals in various shapes and forms. One of the best pain relievers on muscle aches, sticky muscles and even bruises is the round Bergkristall. It get's hot just when it sit's on a bruise. Hotter than the body it seems. It's surprising, I am not the only one feeling it hotter. And so if the "patient" is feeling it warmer, hotter, then it is at least warmer than body temperature of the hands. I cool it / discharge it under flowing water and repeat. It is also good to soften the upper muscle layer to get down with the finger tips into the deeper regions, where the knotted / sticky muscle sits. It is easier to "pop" them and it is less pain full for the one that has them when they snap back.

The untreated, natural grown shape Bergkristall helps against headaches around the temple area too.

I don't know much about holistic treatments. My grandmother was a medicine woman and she died before she could pass her knowledge on to me. My mother was not interested in learning, she just liked walking in the woods with her mother. She says, all the time, that she wishes she had paid more attention when here mother was trying to teach her. She says it is the biggest of her few regrets in life.

I know what it is like though for people to not believe in the basics of nature, and trying to make sense out them, just makes you sound crazier.

I believe in grounding. Now I have just made all those that just thought I was crazy, feel good about me just proving it.

I will tell you to avoid areas of ground were you know the soil is toxic.

It may explain why we were never sick when children, because we almost never wore shoes, unless we were going some place where they were required.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by guohua - 05-10-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-10-2022, 06:41 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-10-2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-10-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by TDDA - 05-10-2022, 07:16 PM
RE: Yes, COVID was a Political Scam - by Snarl - 05-12-2022, 01:44 AM