Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom of choice or is it?
What is "User agreement"? Never heard of that.  tinyhuh

Yea, you're right. One or two mouse clicks and gone.

This one from Amazon is my favorite:

[Image: INwkaps.jpg]

AWS Service Terms
WTF is going on?! The Zombie Apocalypse is nigh?  tinysurprised

Next to nobody (except lawyers) reads these thesis length User agreements & ToS's anymore and perhaps Amazon stuck that in as a test.

Instead of watching hamster wheel I give you the choice of watching grass grow.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

This quote has been buzzing around my mind for years...

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality – judiciously, as you will – we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”
— Karl Rove, aka the Architect as reported by Ron Suskind, NYTimes Magazine, Oct. 17, 2004

[Image: ZZyyGt9.jpg]

[Image: Ql4mcwV.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Freedom of choice or is it? - by AmericanBuffalo - 05-09-2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Freedom of choice or is it? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-09-2022, 10:11 PM