Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
We Are Way Too Trusting And Very Very Gullible
(05-10-2022, 03:54 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 03:39 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I know a person, well educate, who told me I should not drink raw water.

Raw water?

I had never heard the term. He was referring to water from my tap. We have a well. I should not drink it. Because.... it's raw. 

We get it tested from time to time and it is fine. I think it tastes fine. And I drink it every day. I will let y'all know if it kills me.

I live in the woods. When the county came out to test my well water, I was expecting to hear bad news, and something that was going to cost me a lot of money. Any contact with the county, usually, means reaching into your pocket. I was pleasantly surprised when he said that I had the purest water he has seen in decades. He also warned me it was not going to stay that way. He said the more folk that moved out this way, the more impact it would have on the quality of our water.

I am now looking a a brand new city, less than five miles from my home, with a projection of 444,000 new residents, including a city center and a mall. So I guess my clean raw water days will soon be coming to an end. Since I will probably be taxed out of the area anyway, I am not too worried. I am just trying to decide where to go when I get kicked out. Maybe to Mexico. There should be room for me there.

Sorry to hear about your new neighbors. 

That many people moving in that close to me would force me to move also.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are Way Too Trusting And Very Very Gullible - by ABNARTY - 05-10-2022, 06:43 PM